The Window & Door Manufacturers Association (WDMA)
defines the standards of excellence in the residential and commercial window, door and skylight industry and advances these standards among industry members while providing resources, education and professional programs designed to advance industry business and provide greater value for our customers.
|Members of the WDMA are manufacturers of windows, doors and skylights and industry suppliers.
Here’s what some of our members are saying:
"Lexington Manufacturing is extremely pleased to join the WDMA and provide support in serving the window and door industries. Lexington’s commitments to customer service, innovation, and product development for the fenestration and architectural door industries is what generates the high level of enthusiasm of the Lexington Team.” -Bob Dimke, President Lexington Manufacturing Inc
|"We are proud to be the newest supplier member of the WDMA. Our membership represents CDS' commitment to the millwork industry, one we have developed over the years through specialized final mile distribution services for manufacturers and retailers alike", states Bob Linck, CDS Director of Marketing.
||"We're looking forward to our participation in the WDMA, to both learn from and contribute to the knowledgebase of the membership body," said Mike Lind, Leitz CEO. "We have decades of experience in specialized window and door tooling, but the industry is always evolving. This membership gives us a great opportunity to apply our expertise for making manufacturing easier and more efficient."
Marketing Opportunity Quick Facts
In an average month, an ad campaign in Green Update and E-Update will be delivered more than 20,000 times to WDMA members and other manufacturers of windows, doors and skylights and significant suppliers.
Every other week WDMA Green Update
delivers critical industry news, LEED Certification updates, and building standard reports to an interested audience of residential and commercial window, door and skylight industry executives.
| Twice monthly frequency
| 8,800 average distribution per issue
| 20% average open rate
Every other week WDMA E-Update provides WDMA members with a roundup of the latest association news and happenings.
Distribution for Green Update
is derived entirely of WDMA members and opt-in subscribers
. These publications are distributed on alternating Mondays, providing weekly opportunities
to reach your audience.
| Twice monthly frequency
| 575 average distribution per issue
| 56% average open rate
10 Reasons Why You Should Advertise
- Your market is constantly changing. Our mission is to inform influential executives on vital news and trends in the window, door and skylight industry multiple times per month.
- Customers forget fast. Being top of mind with your customers and prospects requires constant reminders.
- Some of your competitors already advertise with us. Why wait for the others? (Don’t see your competitors? Lucky you! Dominate the market while you can!)
- Advertising will strengthen your firm’s brand and identity. Leading firms are typically the largest advertisers. That’s how many of them got to the top.
- WDMA members support those who support WDMA.
- Advertising enables you to hold on to your existing customers. Avoiding or cutting advertising is often a negative signal to those who actively buy from you.
- Your company’s executives and employees read WDMA’s Green Update and E-Update. Your ads will build morale and goodwill internally too.
- A portion of the market is shopping right now. Are they thinking about your offerings?
- Advertising introduces you to new firms and draws in new revenue.
- It’s affordable. For $1,650 your message runs in 13 issues over three months. For a little more, your message can be the first one buyers see in.