WDMA has partnered with the Door & Hardware Institute to share the same hotel for both conferences.
Orlando World Center Marriott
8701 World Center Drive, Orlando, FL 32821
Book your room now at the Orlando World Center Marriott and stay where all the action is. Comfortable guestrooms are available for just $179 a night, with no resort fees. This upscale resort is ideal for unwinding while still being productive! Enjoy first-rate amenities in each room, including:
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet
- Large work space
- Safe, coffee makers, mini bars
- Flat-screen HDTVs
- Video check-out
- All non-smoking rooms
The Marriott has so much more to offer than comfortable guestrooms. Meet up with colleagues or make some new connections over a cup of coffee at Starbucks or a great meal at one of the onsite outlets.
- Siro Urban Italian Kitchen serves dinner and unique cocktails from their mixologist.
- Solaris offers American breakfast and lunch
- High Velocity is a casual spot for sports fans, available for dinner
- Hawk’s Landing Steakhouse & Grill overlooks the golf course, open for dinner
- Mikado Japanese Steakhouse is authentic cuisine, open for dinner
- Fall’s Pool Bar & Grill, cocktails and casual fare overlooking the pool. Open for lunch and dinner.
- On the go? Starbucks is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner or try the Food Court for lunch.
Housing Reservations: For your convenience, housing reservations can be made directly through our housing website. You may also call 888.789.3090 for to book your rooms today. For best rates, be sure to mention DHI.
Room Rates/Taxes: To take advantage of the DHI rates, be sure to book your reservation by Monday, April 4, 2016. After this date, the official DHI block will be released, and the hotel may charge significantly higher rates. Room rates are subject to 12.5% tax per night. (subject to change)
Changes & Cancellations
Changes and cancellations to guestroom reservations should be made directly through the Orlando World Center Marriott 888.789.3090. Room reservations must be cancelled at least 72 hours prior
to your scheduled date of arrival to avoid a fee equal to one night’s room and tax.
Please beware of housing pirates. Unrelated and unsanctioned housing companies may try to contact you to book your convention reservations. They often misrepresent themselves as the official housing bureau and have been known to take reservations and credit card information to use for their own gain, and sometimes never book the reservations with the convention hotel. All DHI conNextions 2016 housing arrangements are to be made directly with the Orlando World Center Marriott by using the DHI housing link or calling 888.789.3090. DHI is not using an outside housing bureau for this show. If you are contacted by anyone other than DHI offering to assist you with your convention reservations, please contact DHI staff.