Better Products. WDMA offers four key areas of Membership:
For All of Us.
Manufacturers of Windows, Exterior Doors, and SkylightsKey benefits to these members:
- Manufacturers of Windows, Exterior Doors, and Skylights
- Architectural Door Manufacturers
- Suppliers to the Industry
- Professionals Including Specifiers, Builders, Contractors, and Architects
- The WDMA opens doors of influence, using education, objective data, and advocacy to promote the interests of member manufacturers and the entire industry.
- The WDMA alone maintains a full team of advocacy, standards, and technical professionals to influence policy and reduce unnecessary regulatory burdens on member manufacturers and the entire industry.
- The WDMA creates finished product standards to encourage the production of higher quality, more energy-efficient products with a clear value and certifiable performance advantage.
Architectural Door ManufacturersKey benefits to these members:Interactive Membership Map
- The WDMA is the only association representing the unique interests of architectural door manufacturers to the architectural community and the entire industry.
- The WDMA drives research and quality standards that increase confidence and demand for higher performance products.
- The WDMA alone maintains a full team of advocacy, standards, and technical professionals to influence code development and reduce regulatory burdens on member manufacturers and the entire industry.
Key benefits to these members:
- The WDMA is the only association that enables industry suppliers to partner with key influential executives from the most innovative window, door, and skylight manufacturers in North America.
- The WDMA provides opportunities for suppliers to increase industry awareness of their products and service solutions.
- The WDMA provides access to association sponsored events, education, research data, committee participation, and networking.
For additional information on the benefits of joining as a supplier member, click here for a pdf download.
Key benefits to these members:
- The WDMA is the only association that enables industry professionals to partner with key influential executives from the most innovative window, door, and skylight manufacturers in North America.
- The WDMA is your source for news and information you need, when you need it, through our regular member's only E-Updates, Green Updates, and Legislative Alerts.
- The WDMA provides its' members with discounted conference registrations, online purchases, and advertising opportunities.
What are the top 10 reasons to join WDMA?
To view the top 10 reasons to join WDMA click here
What are some of our newest members saying?
look forward to a mutually-beneficial relationship with the WDMA, and
with our fellow members,” said Joe Guarino, President at Sunrise
Windows. We believe in this industry, and look forward to contributing
to its evolution for the benefit of our customers.”
thrilled that Screenco is now a member of WDMA. It is important as
suppliers to the industry that we understand and support the challenges
and successes our customers face in the marketplace, and that we work
together to develop solutions that meet acceptable performance
standards. My team and I look forward to meeting all those involved with
“Lexington Manufacturing is extremely pleased
to join the WDMA and provide support in serving the window and door
industries. Lexington’s commitments to customer service, innovation, and
product development for the fenestration and architectural door
industries is what generates the high level of enthusiasm of the
Lexington Team”. Bob Dimke, President Lexington Manufacturing Inc.
WDMA members have a massive presence in North America, and you can find many of their manufacturing facilities in the navigable map below: